Comment on page
This Policy applies to all visitors and/or users (“User”, “you”, “your”). Please read this Policy along with our Terms of Services carefully, and note that by using LFi, you are consenting to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
This Policy may be made available in several languages; all versions are legally binding, but in the event of inconsistency between the English version and a translated version, the English version prevails.
- 1.1. “Personal data” means any information referring to an identified or identifiable natural and/or legal person
- 1.2. “Document(s)” includes any medium in which data is recorded, whether printed, or on tape, or film or by electronic means, or otherwise; map, diagram, photograph, film, microfilm, video-tape, sound recording, or machine-readable record; any record which is capable of being produced from a machine-readable record by means of equipment or a programme, or a combination of both, or any equipment or a programme, or a combination of both, and is used for that purpose by the public body or private body which holds the record;
By accessing and using our Platform or our services you are consenting and accepting the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree or consent with the details we require with any aspect of this Policy, you have the right to withdraw your consent, and in doing so you are required to discontinue access or useage of our services.
We may collect information about you, including but not limited to your name, email address, address, credit card details, or other billing information. In addition, we may collect information via Cookies and automatically collect information through the browser.
We may use your Personal data to:
- improve our services;
- to enforce our terms in our Terms of Services;
- to provide customer services;
- to ensure network and information security;
- to facilitate corporate acquisitions, mergers or transactions;
- to engage in marketing activities; and/or for transaction services via credit/debit cards.
- 5.1. Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose any of your information and we shall only share information in the following circumstances:
- 5.1.1 We may share your Personal data if required by law or good-faith that such actions are necessary to comply with the applicable laws and regulations state laws, or in a need of a litigation process, judicial or other government warrant or to cooperate with applicable law enforcements or regulatory authorities.
- 5.1.3 We may share or transfer your Personal data to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which such Personal data is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- 5.1.4 We may share your Personal data with our service providers under contracts to operate the business. For instances;
- Cloud storage
- Payment process
- Transaction Monitoring
- Network Infrastructure
- Customer Support
- Data analytics
- 5.1.5. We may share your Personal data with any financial institutions which we partner to process payments you have authorized.
LFi maintains physical, technical, administrative and procedural safeguards in connection with the collections, storage and disclosure of User’s Personal data. We use google analytics to maintain the security of User’s online sessions.
- 7.1. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device like computer, mobile or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history.Whenever you visit our Platform, the website sends a cookie to the device you are using to access our Platform, and your device automatically stores the Cookie in a file located within your website browser allowing us to recognize your device upon future access.
- 7.2. We use the following Cookies to operate our Platform, such as;
- 7.2.1. Session Cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser. It stores information for the time, or session when you are on our Platform;
- 7.2.2. Persistent Cookies encompasses all Cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase or your browser does it. It depends on the Cookie’s expiration date. All persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but their duration can vary;
- 7.2.3. First-party-cookies are put on your device directly by our Platform you are visiting;
- 7.2.4. Third-party-cookies are placed on your device, not by our Platform, but by a third party like an advertiser or an analytic system. Generally, the Third-Party Cookies consist of tracking Cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising the User on other websites. Any information obtained from Third-Party Cookies is processed by the respective Collaborative Partners;
- 7.2.5. Google Analytics Cookies to measure our User’s interactions with the content on our Platform. These Cookies collect information about your interactions with our Platform, such as unique visits, repeat visits, session duration and website activity;
- 7.2.6. Facebook Pixel to process information about a User’s activity on our Platform, such as the website visited, Facebook identity, browser data, and more. The information processed from Facebook pixel is used to serve ads based on your interests through Facebook, as well as to measure cross-device conversions and User interactions on our Platform;
- 7.2.7. Essential Cookies are known as strictly necessary Cookies for you to browse our Platform and use the features of it, such as accessing secure areas of our Platform. These Cookies are generally First-Party Session Cookies. These Cookies do not require consent from you. Essential Cookies helps to make our Platform easy to use by providing basic functions such as page navigation, language selections, authorization and filling in forms. Our Platform will not function without these Cookies and they cannot be disabled. These Cookies do not reveal the User’s identity or collect information. They are stored on the User’s device until the browser is closed;
- 7.2.9. Performance Cookies collect information about how you use our Platform, like which page you visited and which link you clicked on. None of this type of information can be used to identify you. The sole purpose of performance cookies is to improve our Platform functions. Analytics may collect information through log data, such as; (i) IP address, (ii) Type of browser and device, (iii) Operating system, (iv) Name of the Internet Service Provider, (v) Country information, (vi) Date and time of visit, (vii) Web page origin and exit; and/or
- 7.2.10. Marketing Cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an advertisement. These Cookies can share information with other organizations or advertisers.These cookies may be set through the website by our advertising partners. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. These cookies are set on your device for up to two (2) years or deleted, if you erase your browser cookie data.
- 8.1. We ensure to take certain physical and technical safeguards to protect your Personal data that we collect and maintain. However, please note and be aware that there are no security measures which are accurate and perfect or impenetrable.
- 8.2. Under certain circumstances we do not guarantee that Personal data of yours will not be accessed, disclosed, or amended or destroyed by breach of any of our physical and technical safeguards. If you choose to use our Platform from different jurisdictions/regions of the world with laws governing data collection, then please note that you are transferring your Personal data outside of those jurisdictions/regions for storage and processing purposes.
- 8.3. You acknowledge that some services provided on the Platform utilize blockchain technology. We do not bear any responsibility for information that may be permanently stored on the blockchain or other distributed ledger technology. Such information is beyond our control and we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such information.
- 9.1 Some services provided on the Platform are recorded on a public blockchain. It is a ledger which means a chain of blocks where each block contains the recording of any data transmission. Blockchains are decentralized or third-party networks which are not controlled or operated by any third-party service provider or affiliates or business partners of LFi, and we have no access or authority to erase, modify or alter any personal data from such networks.
- 9.2 We make no claims to ensure the protection of such data that utilizes blockchain technology, and we bear no liability for breaches of such data should they occur.
- 9.3 By using the site, you expressly acknowledge and accept that the data on the block chain is irreversible and you consent to the permanent record of data being stored on such a blockchain.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, amend, supplement or replace this Policy at any time and such update details shall be indicated at the top of this page.
When an updated version of this Policy is released, it is your responsibility to review the updated Policy. Your continued access to the Platform means that you agree to the updated content and to abide by the updated Policy.